Sportbike Forums on WristTwisters banner

Miscellaneous Stock parts.

3K views 21 replies 10 participants last post by  jscott8692 
#1 ·
Selling a set of used complete exhaust header, y pipe, and pipes. I also have a set of de-baffled and baffled pipes with heat shields.

Complete header w/Y pipe and pipes w/shields $100.00

Extra pipes w/shields $40.00

A set of stock levers $10.00

Stock handlebars (straight) with bar end weights. $25.00

Stock mirrors $10.00

All prices are obo and do not include shipping. I am in Socal, pictures soon to follow.
Thanks for looking.

Thanks for looking

#5 · (Edited)
You could probably ship those in a bubble padded envelope for 52 cents.
Probably in dream land!

Still, probably only a couple bucks.

On top of the actual shipping costs, ever price a single bubble bag envelope? And then the time/fuel to go get it?

Yoshimura was about to charge me 5 for shipping aluminum spacers out and I had them do the same thing and they arrived no problem
So you place no value on the employee's time who handles it (order entry, billing, shipping) or packaging costs?

Do you feel the profits of the part should be enough to absorb these costs - and more?

Not meaning to be a prick, but I'm trying to understand.

Too many variables for me to say one way or another without exception.

I think I know what Yosh and most other companies do, and it's good business.

Ask for what it costs to send a package, or an amount to help absorb those costs.

And if someone whines, just send it however they want and move on.

No point in arguing about it, another of those "If I have to explain....." instances

#6 ·
Most places that do the kinda business they do will have every kind of shipping product on hand.

The usps will mail something up to 1 lb for the cost of a stamp if it fits in an envelope.

I fail to see the disregard for a shipping a receiving employees time by asking for an envelope over a 5 dollar box?

I definitely wasnt whining, I asked if they could not charge me 5-6 dollars for a unnecessary box to be shipped, they said sure.

Forgive me for saving a few dollars when possible, a penny saved and all.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.