Sportbike Forums on WristTwisters banner

Computer Parts.

1K views 6 replies 3 participants last post by  jeffie7 
#1 ·
I upgraded my music workstation so I have some old to me yet still current computer parts.

Asus M4A79XTD EVO Motherboard with an AMD X4 945 processor 3.0GHZ quad core processor. I also have a brand new CPU fan that has never been used which I'll throw in with the combo Mother board, CPU and CPU fan for $100.00 Free Shipping for lower 48

4 sticks of 1600 DDR3 ram, 2GB each, 8GB in total. $50 for all 4 Free Shipping

Memory is still sold by New egg and runs $46 (on sale) for 2 sticks 4gb total
CORSAIR XMS3 4GB (2 x 2GB) 240-Pin DDR3 SDRAM DDR3 1600 (PC3 12800) Desktop Memory Model CMX4GX3M2A1600C9 - Newegg.com
Buy mine and save 50% and get free shipping for lower 48

Lastly a used AMD CPU upgraded fan good for gaming. does not come with thermal paste, $20.00 OBO ($40.00 new) Free Shipping if sold at $20.00 agian lower 48

See less See more
#7 · (Edited)
I've never really been a big gamer on computers outside of the old Quake 2 and Counter Strike days.

You can run dual video card setups, Video cards are cutting edge and people are flipping them all the time. I bet you could get one hell of a setup for $300. Sadly I can't really help you since I currently have some old 512mb video card in my computer that I'm guessing in todays standards is about a 3 out of 10 on the performance scale if not worse.

BTW I'm not far from columbia to give you an idea of location.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.