Sportbike Forums on WristTwisters banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

***SOLD*** do you need some bar end stuff? $35 for the whole lot!

1K views 3 replies 2 participants last post by  velodesign 
#1 ·
Hey gang, in my ever changing quest of mirrors, ive accumulated a few bar end stuff during my bikes transition.

A set of oem bar end weights (no additional hardware.) One has slight scuff, easy quick fix with high heat black spray if you want me to do it for you. Tried to show it in pic.

A set of oem lathed bar end weights. This allows you to use the universal bar end mirrors while atill retaining a stock bar end. I think pvster or mcmro sold me these? Cant remember.

A set of red aftermarket bar ends. These didnt fit when i went renthal bars, so off they came and were replaced with red renthal bar ends. Dont know where the insert screws are, sorry.

One bar end inner tube weight.

1 set of carbon fiber looking bar ends, with aftermarket inserts. Brand new. See story below.

One bar end flat black mirror...missing its partner...a little beat up from bugs, still operational.

The back story is someone mustve been pissed and took my left side mirror out with a good hit when i was parked downtown last week. So i immediately ordered the carbon fiber looking ones from ebay, but was heading out on the road yesterday (the 4th ) and they wouldnt be arriving in time. So, i went to my local shop and bought some bike master mirrors that i think are working great. They sit up a bit higher, and may not be convex but if i hate them, ill sell them and go back to trusty round convex barends.

Im looking for 35 shipped in the conus. If you live in canada, im in fargo North Dakota. You can meet me half way in Grand Forks or something if ahipping and customs are sucky.

Anyhow, here's the pics of items, and one of my new mirror setup. PLEASE let me know if you want other pics. Other than the carbon fiber mirrors, these are all used parts.

Household hardware Auto part Fashion accessory Metal Rectangle

Light Mirror Guitar accessory Automotive tire Body jewelry

Light Material property Camera accessory Font Auto part

Automotive lighting Amber Audio equipment Material property Auto part

Plant Automotive lighting Vehicle Automotive tire Vehicle registration plate

Tire Wheel Land vehicle Vehicle Fuel tank

See less See more
Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.