Sportbike Forums on WristTwisters banner

I'm sick and tired of winter

2K views 19 replies 15 participants last post by  Dave W. 
#1 ·
#2 ·
The other day I fired up the bike, let her warm up a bit, wiped away a frozen tear, then put her back up. I can't remember the last time we had such a consistently terrible winter here in central AR.

#10 ·
I feel exactly the same way. We had a somewhat mild winter for the most part, but the last month or so has sucked. Weekend days that I would have normally spent riding have been spent in front of the computer making ride routes on Google maps and Gamin Base Camp while wishing for better weather.

Bright side - I now have my trip for the week prior to 4th of July planned - Blue Ridge Parkway end to end, Smoky Mountain National Park, Tail of the Dragon and a bunch of other roads in Western NC. :clap:

#14 ·
-2° wtf? Kill me now.

#16 ·
Terrible things have happened with the cold and ice here in the metromess. I blame it on SADD and lack of Vitamin D. I worked a deal over the phone to trade my F800ST for a used R1200RT. :whistling: Gonna go pick it up tomorrow.

My 07 919 is safe and warm in the garage and will be ridden Saturday.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.