Sportbike Forums on WristTwisters banner

Got a new lid...

2K views 5 replies 5 participants last post by  rpcraft 
#1 ·
Icon Alliance. I usually go for the fancy lids, shoei mostly. But I kinda broke right now, and saw these on clearance at sportbike track gear, $92! Shipped! Couldn't pass it up. I went with a neutral color this time, because I never know what bike I'll be riding. I put in about 120 miles with it and I like it. Nice and comfy, maybe a little loud but not too bad at all. It has all kinds of vents but I didn't play with them, it was cold out. Seems like a good helmet to me.

See less See more
#6 ·
I recently got a HJC is-16 and am loving it. I rode some on an evening where it was in the high 30's and it wasn't fogging up or anything. It also has one of the built in sun visors that is spring loaded so you just push a button on the top and it pops up. It had one of those chin curtains and a face dam that really helped distribute air around in a manner so that your breath wasn't fogging anything up and it was still allowing for plenty of ventilation. It was a good buy compared to my plane jane HJC from previous years. I picked it up off Amazon for around 130 bucks shipped and it was worth every dime.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.