Sportbike Forums on WristTwisters banner

glove testimonial

2K views 4 replies 3 participants last post by  dreamwvn 
#1 ·
Other gloves, I would tend to somewhat baby them.. being careful to place them just so for airing and trying to be conscientious of formational type dilapidations. You see, my hands sweat a lot, in so far that most of my moto gloves would get stinky and crusty hard after a little drying. Not so with the wonderful HELIMOT gloves. These are no fuss straight shooter type gloves.

These things are great. Nice and buttery soft, I read on another forum where someone described them as putting your hand into a unicorns vijayjay :yes:. Protection is quite ample and there is even just a right amount of padding in the palms to dampen vibrations while riding. The gauntlet works good and accommodates my jackets and even my Aerostich suit which for some of the other gloves was a pain in the ass.

My other gloves so far have been towards the high end of Alpinestars and Dainese brand… figured it was important to spend on the hands. From my usage and satisfaction experience, I am happy to give testimonial to HELIMOT. Construction design is excellent and durability has beaten the others for sure.

I have a back up pair of Held Steve gloves and they may come in close as brand choice but overall the Helimot seem the solidly better glove. Metacarpal region is well protected on the Helimots. Held phantoms may be another competitor for my choice but possibly a bit overkill in the gauntlet coverage and price.

If you haven't tried HELIMOT gloves, I would highly recommend giving them a try. Comfort, quality, protection, durability, strong customer following and loyalty. Go tell your daddies

See less See more
#3 · (Edited)
I have the Buffalo pros. Definitely a good investment for moto life.

Couple side notes:

1. I read that their email response was not so good. My experience found this to be true as well. In person they are great. Call em first, and if you ever have the opportunity to visit the shop, I would say that it is a place worth visiting.

2. Bonus for me with these gloves are that they work with my iPhone touchscreen and red box kiosks. Only glove so far I have found that consistently works.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.