Sportbike Forums on WristTwisters banner

Finding Good Boots Cheap - No Small Feat

3K views 16 replies 7 participants last post by  Ken Phenix 
#1 ·
#2 ·
#5 ·
They have a couple in 40 or 41... ~11-11.5 ish US... I'm usually a big 11.5 or a 12, so I'm interested as well.. I'd be happy to report back once they show up, but I imagine most if not all of them will be sold by then...

#10 ·
Called and got the order canceled... They must be a pretty low volume place because as soon as I said I placed the order this morning they knew who I was.

#12 ·
I typed Euro to US size conversion into the google and clicked on the ebay link... I can't be expected to read the small print!

Attachments

#14 ·
If anyone is looking for affordable boots, look at Thor. They are mostly producing dirt riding gear but they Thor 50/50 are absolutely fantastic for around $100 price. Very comfortable, look good and build quality is outstanding. I've had 50/50 boots for a few years now and they have zero issues. No there are not waterproof, unfortunately.
It looks like 50/50 are discontinued. Thor is now making Blitz boot, which is basically the same 50/50 boot with a few cosmetic changes. I really want to get them but my 50/50 is still in outstanding shape so I can't justify the purchase at this point

Just throwing it out there.
Blitz Ls Boot Black | Products | ThorMX

Thor 50/50

new Blitz boots

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.