Sportbike Forums on WristTwisters banner

Dianese Veleta first impression

1K views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  philth 
#1 · (Edited)
http://www.revzilla.com/motorcycle/dainese...gore-tex-gloves

As you know, I'm not one to avoid riding in rain. I'm in the process of replacing all my "waterproof" gear with bona fide Gore Tex with lifetime warranty against leaking. I've been looking for a glove to use in the 60 to 80 degree range and all summer long in the wet. I wanted a glove to fill the void between my winter and summer gloves. The Veleta is more robust than it looks and has a strong pre-curved shape that feels good on the grips. The palm and knuckle protective elements you'd expect from Dianese are present. The gauntlets are made to fit easily under the cuffs but not over. The Gore Tex xtrafit membrane is bonded to the outer layer and the inner liner is minimal. I donned them in 92 degree heat and of course they were warm compared to my mesh gloves but the materials breathe so my hands did not get clammy. So far I think the Veleta is just what I was looking for - everything ya need - nuthin' ya don't.

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.